Advent Lutheran Church is a congregation committed to faithfulness to the Lord, dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel through a Christ-centered community that nurtures personal spiritual growth, encourages active involvement and provides care, concern and service to others.
Regular Service Times: 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Summer Sunday Services: June through Labor Day at 8:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
* Note that every service is a Communion service. Advent invites all who wish to come to Christ’s table.
Holy Day and Holiday Services
- New Year’s Eve, December 31 – 7:00 p.m.
- Ash Wednesday service – 7:00 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday service – 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday – 7:00 p.m. (Tenebrae service)
- Easter Sunday – 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. (regular service)
- Thanksgiving Day – 10:00 a.m. – One service only
- Christmas Eve, December 24 – 5:00 p.m., 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Christmas Day, December 25 – 10:00 a.m. – One service only
- Adult Forum follows the 8:00 am service. Held at 9:15 each Sunday in the Church Narthex
- Children’s Sunday School 9:15 a.m. (September through May)
- Soups On – every Wednesday during Advent and Lent at 6:00 p.m. Bring a soup, chili or a dessert to pass. Donations accepted, but not required. Service follows at 7p.m.
- Women’s Bible Study and Quilting (September through May) – at 9:30 each Monday morning
- Women’s Circle – third Thursday of each month (September through May) at 6:30 pm
- Council Meeting – second Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m.